Digital Chemical Dosing Pumps
Find out more about
ATL Chemical Dosing Pump
Analogue dosing pump with constant flow rate manually adjustable, proportional flow rate according to an external analogue (4÷20 mA) or digital pulse signal (e.g. from water meter).
- Control dial (percentage and “n” value in multiplication mode)
- 6 position adjustable switch:
- 3 in division mode (1, 4, 10 = n)
- 1 in multiplication mode (n=1)
- 1 for proportional 4÷20 mA signal – 1 for constant functionality
- “Pacing” function adjustable by dip switch
Analog dosing pump with constant flow rate and analog interface.
Flow rate manually adjustable by knob on the front panel, two frequency range (0÷20% – 0÷100%), Power-ON led indicator.
- Level control input.
Manually priming valve
PTFE diaphragm. Standard pump head in PVDF.
Complete standard installation kit composed by: PVDF foot filter and injection valve, PVC suction tube, PE delivery tube.
Standard power supply: Multivoltage 100-240 Vac 50-60 Hz.